- All Products
- Printers for Home
- Printers for Business
- Printers for Creative Pros
- Paper & Media
- Interactive Business Projectors
- Home Theatre Projectors
- Photography & Fine Art
- Posters & Graphics
- Proofing & Packaging
- Computer to Plate
- Technical & CAD
- Signage & Decor
- Fabric & Merchandise
- Commercial Printers
- Industrial Printers
- Product VideosMy Trolley(0)
This site ("Site") is owned and operated by Epson Australia Pty Ltd trading as Epson New Zealand ("Epson").
Epson provides materials on the Site ("Materials") for information purposes only.
Trademarks and Ownership of Materials
All Materials, including text, images, audio and video, are copyright to Epson and must not be distributed, modified, reproduced or used, in whole or in part, without Epson's prior written consent.
You acknowledge that "Epson", the Epson logos, and "Epson Stylus" are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation of Japan.
Your Use of This Site
You may download Materials to a single stand-alone computer for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site.
You agree that:
- You will not copy, sell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the Site or Materials without our prior written consent, which we may refuse in our complete discretion
- You will not use this Site to collect or store personal information about other users of the Site
- You will not try to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site or to upload to the Site any virus, data, program or information that may corrupt affect adversely the operation of the Site.
- At your own cost, you must take precautions to protect your computer system from viruses or anything else, including but without limitation worms or Trojan horses that may interfere with or damage its operations. Epson does not warrant that your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the Site will be corrected.
If Epson states a price in relation to one of its products, on the Site or an associated web page, that statement is not to be taken as a recommended price for that product.
No dealer, distributor, reseller or stockist of Epson Products has any duty to charge this price and customers are free to shop around for the most favourable market price.
Epson reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel your orders or passwords at our complete discretion, in particular, but without limitation, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law or are acting detrimentally to our interests.
Third Party Products and Websites
A reference any non Epson products ("Third Party Products"), companies and web sites on the Site is for information purposes only and should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by Epson.
Epson makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality, safety or suitability for any purpose of any Third Party Products. You must order Third Party Products directly from the relevant vendor and all associated contracts, licences and warranties will be made between you and the relevant vendor and will not involve Epson.
Epson does not assert any proprietary rights to any Third Party Products, services or brand names mentioned on this Site, which may be trademarked by their respective owners.
If you use a link from this Site to a non-Epson site ("Third Party Site"), you acknowledge that Epson has no control over the content of a Third Party Site and that Epson has no responsibility for any transaction arising from your link to a Third Party Site.
Limitation of Liability Arising From Site Use
Epson takes reasonable steps to ensure that Materials are accurate and complete.
However, as information for the Site may be compiled from a variety of sources, Epson provides the Materials without any warranties.
To the maximum extent allowed by the governing law, Epson will not be liable to you for any consequential loss or damage arising from any error, misdescription or omission in the Materials.
If you select an Epson product from the Materials that does not meet your performance or use requirements, Epson will not be liable to you for any alleged consequential loss or damages. Any pre-purchase questions as to the specifications or performance characteristics of any Epson products should be directed to:
- An Epson reseller, stockist or dealer (click here for "Where to Buy"); or
- Our technical support staff team, (click here or phone 0800 23 77 66).
- Disproducer reseller, stockist or dealer (click here for "Where to Buy"); or
- For technical support contact Aarque Graphics (click here or phone 0508 22 77 83).
Epson will use its best efforts to ensure that the Site is functional and current, but does not warrant that the servers on which the Site operate are free of viruses and other harmful components. Epson does not make any warranty that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
In particular, but without limitation, Epson will not be liable for
- Any damage to your computer equipment arising from your access to the Site or your downloading of Materials from the Site; or
- Any consequential damage that may result from your use of, or any inability to use, the Materials.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide to Epson on this Site shall be non-confidential and Epson shall be free to use such information for any purpose.