- All Products
- Printers for Home
- Printers for Business
- Printers for Creative Pros
- Paper & Media
- Interactive Business Projectors
- Home Theatre Projectors
- Disc Publishing
- Photography & Fine Art
- Posters & Graphics
- Proofing & Packaging
- Computer to Plate
- Technical & CAD
- Signage & Decor
- Fabric & Merchandise
- Commercial Printers
- Industrial Printers
- Product VideosMy Trolley(0)
Pro Graphics Warranty - NZ
This Express Warranty is in addition to other rights or remedies that You may have under the Act in relation to your product.
In this Express Warranty:
- “Act” means the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 as amended
- “Consumables” include (without limitation) ink cartridges, paper, maintenance tanks, cleaning pads, cutter blades, pump cap assembly, flushing box, wiper blades, paper feed rollers and cleaning unit
- “Epson Australia” means Epson Australia Pty Ltd ABN 91 002 625 783
- “Genuine” means manufactured by or for a member of the SEIKO-Epson group of companies
- “Onsite” means at your business premises in New Zealand
- “Product” means a Genuine Large Format Printer
supplied new by Epson Australia, being one of the following models:-
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880
- Epson Stylus Pro 4400
- Epson Stylus Pro 4450
- Epson Stylus Pro 4880
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Epson Stylus Pro 7450
- Epson Stylus Pro 7700
- Epson Stylus Pro 7880
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900CTP
- Epson Stylus Pro 9450
- Epson Stylus Pro 9600
- Epson Stylus Pro 9700
- Epson Stylus Pro 9880
- Epson Stylus Pro 9890
- Epson Stylus Pro 9900
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- "Marketing Initiative" includes any competition or promotion initiated by Epson Australia.
- "Purchase Date" means the date of a Product’s first purchase from Epson Australia or a Stockist.
- "Proof of Purchase" means a legible copy of your purchase receipt or invoice for the Product.
- "Specifications" means the performance characteristics of a Product set out from time to time on Epson Australia’s website.
- "Stockist" means an authorized Epson PRO Graphics dealer.
- "Service Agent" means a person or a company authorized by Epson Australia to repair a Product.
- "You" means the End User and “your” has a corresponding meaning.
- “Component” means any spare part or other user replaceable item that forms a part of the Product and which may be replaced from time to time.
- “Life Expectancy” refers to the volume of output and age of a Component or Product. The volume and age must be considered together with the final figure dependent on whichever occurs first. The general life expectancy of these Products is 5 years where the period of 5 years is based on 1 shift of 8 hours per day over 5 days per week.
- a Product's performance or fitness for any specific purpose; or
- the currency or application of any Marketing Initiative.
- First call the Service Agent in New Zealand on 0800 657 932 to report any fault
- When calling to report a fault, please make sure that you have the following information; printer model number, serial number, date of purchase and a detailed description of the fault.
- Provide Proof of Purchase, to show that this Warranty applies to your Product at the date of your claim.
- To a Product sold to You by Epson Australia or by a Stockist; and
- You have not bought the Product for resale.
- A Product’s serial number or any rating label is removed or changed in any way;
- A Product is serviced or repaired or modified by anyone other than by a Service Agent;
- You use a Product contrary to the technical or operating environment guidelines recommended in the Epson Australia user guide or manual;
- A component part of your Product, (including but without limitation its waste pads), reaches the end of its service life; or
- A Product’s malfunction or failure to perform according to Epson Australia's specifications results from:
Express Warranty Terms
Epson Australia offers an Onsite Express Warranty on your Product subject to the following conditions.
Epson Australia warrants that your Product will be free from any defect in materials or workmanship for one (1) year (or, in case of a Factory Second, for six (6) months) after your Purchase Date.
At its discretion, Epson Australia will either repair or replace your Product, if it is found on inspection by Epson or a Service Agent to have any such defect within the relevant Express Warranty period.
A Stockist who sells a Product to you has no authority from Epson Australia to give you any additional Express Warranty or guarantee in relation to your Product or to make any statement (other than what is contained in the Specifications) about:
Epson Australia will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage claimed to arise from your use of the Product. In particular (but without limitation) Epson Australia will not be liable for actual or expected revenue loss or for any corruption or loss of data claimed to arise from your use of the Product.
Express Warranty Claim Procedure
If you wish to make a claim under this Express Warranty, you must do the following:
Express Warranty Application
This Express Warranty applies only:
Express Warranty Exclusions
This Express Warranty will not apply if any of the following occurs during the applicable Express Warranty period stated above:
- deliberate or accidental damage;
- neglect or modification by or on behalf of an End User;
- the use of incorrect voltage or a power surge;
- any form of computer virus;
- the use of non-Genuine consumables, software, replacement parts, accessories and/or interfacing; or
- any parts require repair or replacement as a result of normal wear and tear, corrosion or stain.
If you use non-Genuine Consumables, software, replacement parts or accessories in or with your Product during the relevant Express Warranty period, you may damage the Product and may consequently invalidate this Express Warranty and you may incur the cost of return travel, labour and parts for a Service Agent to repair or attempt to repair such damage.
Details of the company giving this Express Warranty
Epson Australia Pty Ltd
3 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Australia
Phone +61 2 8899 3666
For New Zealand Sales and Service Enquiries contact:-
AARQUE Graphics New Zealand Ltd
Phone: 0800 657 932 (calls from within New Zealand)
Phone: +64 (09) 837 2144
Technical Downloads: http://tech.epson.com.au/
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 8.30am to 6.00pm (NZST)
Standard Service Response Rate
Epson Australia Pty Ltd offers an eight (8) working hour response time on normal business days for Express Warranty repair work on all Large Format Printers, except the Stylus Pro 3880.
* The Stylus Pro 3880 is covered by a "next business day" onsite Express Warranty in major capital cities.
On-Site Service Coverage
Epson Australia Pty Limited will perform Onsite Express Warranty repair work within a 40–kilometre radius from the Central Post Office of the following locations: Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Napier, Wellington, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Timaru, Dunedin, Omaru, Invercargill and Queenstown.