Pro Graphics Warranty - NZDefinitions
In this warranty:
- “Act” means the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 as amended
- “Consumables” include (without limitation) ink cartridges, paper, maintenance tanks, cleaning pads, cutter blades, pump cap assembly, flushing box, wiper blades, paper feed rollers and cleaning unit
- “Epson Australia” means Epson Australia Pty Ltd ABN 91 002 625 783
- “Genuine” means manufactured by or for a member of the SEIKO-Epson group of companies
- “Onsite” means at your business premises in New Zealand
- “Product” means a Genuine Large Format Printer
supplied new by Epson Australia, being one of the following models:-
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880
- Epson Stylus Pro 4000
- Epson Stylus Pro 4400
- Epson Stylus Pro 4450
- Epson Stylus Pro 4800
- Epson Stylus Pro 4880
- Epson Stylus Pro 4900
- Epson Stylus Pro 7400
- Epson Stylus Pro 7450
- Epson Stylus Pro 7600
- Epson Stylus Pro 7800
- Epson Stylus Pro 7880
- Epson Stylus Pro 7890
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900
- Epson Stylus Pro 9400
- Epson Stylus Pro 9450
- Epson Stylus Pro 9600
- Epson Stylus Pro 9800
- Epson Stylus Pro 9880
- Epson Stylus Pro 9890
- Epson Stylus Pro 9900
- Epson Stylus Pro 10600CF, 10600DYE & 10600UC
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880
- Epson Stylus Pro GS6000
- Epson SureColor SC-30600
- Epson SureColor SC-50600
- Epson SureColor SC-70600
- “Proof of Purchase” means a legible copy of your purchase receipt or tax invoice for the Product
- “Purchase Date” means the date of a Product's first purchase from a Stockist
- “Metropolitan Zone” means a radius of 40 kilometres from the Central Post Office of the following locations - Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, Napier, Wellington, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Timaru, Dunedin, Omaru, Invercargill and Queenstown
- “Service Agent” means AARQUE Graphics New Zealand Ltd of Lincoln North Auckland
- “Stockist” means an authorized Epson Pro Graphics dealer and/or distributor
- “You” means the End User and "your" has a corresponding meaning.
Subject to these conditions, Epson Australia offers this Warranty on your Product.
This Warranty applies in addition to the conditions and warranties implied by the Act in relation to a Product.
A Stockist who has sold a Product to you has acted as principal and has no authority to give any additional warranty or guarantee in relation to the Product on behalf of Epson Australia.
Epson Australia will not be liable for any consequential loss or any indirect or special damage arising from your use of the Product or any breach of this warranty. In particular (but without limitation) Epson Australia excludes any liability for actual or expected loss of revenue or profits, business interruption, loss or corruption of business information or data.
Epson Australia warrants that your Product will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from your Purchase Date.
At its discretion, Epson Australia will either repair or replace a Product that does not comply with this Warranty.Warranty Service
To make a Warranty claim, you must:
- First call the Service Agent in New Zealand on 0800 657 932 to report any fault;
- When calling to report a fault, please make sure that you have the following information; printer model number, serial number, date of purchase and a detailed description of the fault.
- Provide Proof of Purchase, to show that this Warranty applies to your Product at the date of your claim.
If your Product is located within the Metropolitan Zone, you will be entitled to receive Onsite warranty service.
If your Product is located outside the Metropolitan Zone, you must either have your Product delivered to the Service Agent for warranty service and returned at your own cost and risk or pay the Service Agent's reasonable travel and accommodation costs to provide you with Onsite warranty service.
If the Service Agent provides Onsite warranty service but finds that any fault is not directly related to a breach of this Warranty, you must pay its current service fee and its reasonable travel and accommodation costs on a return basis (if applicable) to provide you with Onsite warranty service.Warranty Application
This Warranty applies only:
- To a Product supplied new through a Stockist;
- If You use the Product for your own business purposes; and
- You have not bought the Product for resale.
This Warranty will not apply if:
- A Product’s model number, serial number or any rating label is removed or changed in any way;
- A Product is repaired or modified other than by a Service Agent;
- You have installed or used a Product contrary to the technical or operating guidelines recommended in its user guide or manual;
- A Product’s malfunction or failure results from deliberate or accidental damage, neglect, modification, incorrect voltage, power surges, any form of computer virus or your use of non-Genuine software, replacement parts, accessories and/or interfacing; or
- Any parts require repair or replacement as a result of wear and tear, corrosion or stain.
Non Genuine Items
Epson Australia advises that if you use non-genuine Consumables, software, parts or accessories, you may cause damage to your Product that may invalidate this Warranty AND you will incur the current cost of parts and labour for the Service Agent to repair or attempt to repair such damage.
For New Zealand Sales and Service Enquiries contact:-
AARQUE Graphics New Zealand Ltd
Phone: 0800 657 932 (calls from within New Zealand)
Phone: +64 (09) 837 2144
Technical Downloads: http://tech.epson.com.au/