Exhibition Quality prints up to A2+ size
Epson is proud to introduce the highly anticipated Epson SureColor P800 delivering professional quality photographic and fine art images in sizes up to A2 and larger using large cost-effective ink cartridges. The SC-P800 combines advanced UltraChrome® HD pigment ink with Epson's innovative MicroPiezo® print head to enable gallery-quality black-and-white output as well as exhibition quality colour prints complete with breathtaking blues and violets. It sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and flexibility with an outstanding colour gamut, the highest D-max to date and super-high resolution prints on a wide variety of media types. Designed for professional photographers, graphic artists and designers, it features enhanced networking, easy media loading and optional roll media support. It ships complete with a set of starter inks and an advanced software package.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A2+ printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A2 and above with easy front media loading and optional 17" roll support.
- Unprecedented black density – Epson UltraChrome HD Ink delivers the highest black density1 ever seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and colour prints with outstanding depth on a wide variety of media types.
- Auto-switching black inks – The SC-P800 automatically switches between Photo and Matte Black inks to optimize your output depending on the media type you choose. Photo Black produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic and glossy stocks while Matte Black produces exceptional results on plain and speciality stocks.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Individual High Capacity Ink Cartridges – The SC-P800 operates with 9 high capacity 80ml ink cartridges that enable you to print more and spend less time worrying about supplies. It even ships with a set of 64ml starter inks to get you going5.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise front feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Advanced Connectivity Choose USB, Ethernet or connect wirelessly in a snap with automatic WiFi setup2 — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required6 for connectivity in seconds.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world3 – Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone using Epson iPrint4. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe.