The Epson Moverio journey began almost 30 years ago, in 1989, with the production of our first Epson 3LCD projector. Since then, Epson has released three self-contained, binocular augmented reality (AR) systems – from the BT-100 in 2011 to the BT-200 in 2014 to the BT-2000 in 2015 to the BT-300 in 2017.
With the BT-35E, users can focus on the task at hand with these hands-free Si-OLED-powered binocular see-through smart glasses that can deliver a range of content at low latency from a range of devices using HDMI or USB-C connectivity.
The design and wearability is key, and the BT-35E is designed with commercial applications in mind. Its durable build and features designed for comfort mean it can be repeatedly worn by lots of users, fitting comfortably for long periods of time, no matter their head shape and size, or if they wear glasses.
Work. Play. Visualize. Experience MOVERIO today.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Si-OLED display – For more natural colour and brighter images
- Powerful CPU – Intel® Atom™ 5, 1.44GHz Quad Core
- Durable and flexible design – Designed to be worn easily by a wide range of users, utilizing adjustable arms to maximise comfort
- HDMI and USB-C connectivity – Deliver a low-latency experience utilizing USB 2.0, USB C and HDMI inputs
- Amazing image quality – HD display (720p) & high brightness ensure a crisp image and vivid colours with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Ideal for commercial applications – Such as healthcare, engineering, commercial drone piloting and more
- Crisp Sound Quality – Using 3.5mm sound output to maxise immersion when in use
- Capture the moment – 5 Megapixel camera to ensure high quality imagery on the go
- State of the art sensory technology – Allowing for an accurate physical and visual experience, containing features such as Compass, Gyroscpe, Accelerometer and more