ELP-CB02 Cable Management & Connection Box
Product Code: V12H614053
Experience a new degree of connectivity and control in classroom projection with the Epson ELP-CB02, a convenient wall-mounted AV control box for Epson short-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors. The ELP-CB02 supports an array of devices, and makes it easier than ever to operate your audio/video sources, computer, iPod® and more — including displaying the latest high-definition and popular MHL-enabled mobile devices. And, with greater flexibility, consolidated cable management and intuitive buttons, it's the perfect solution for simple, streamlined control of classroom multimedia devices — everything you'd expect from the world leader in multimedia projection.
Consumables, More Info & Related Products...
- Centralised Control Box – manage your Epson short-throw or ultra-short-throw projector (power, AV mute, volume, sources; wall mounted, no remote control needed.
- Optimised for connectivity – supports an array of sources, including 2 HDMI inputs for displaying content from high-definition devices, connect the latest MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet via MHL cable.
- Consolidated Cable Management – convenient wall placement helps avoid potential hazards.
- Increased Flexibility – use as an extension box to expand the range of your cables.
- Easy Operation – large, individual source buttons intuitively match Epson projector inputs.
- Amplify Instruction – optional speakers boost sound and ensure the entire class can hear the lesson.