ELPDC21 Document Camera
Product Code: V12H758053
Take lessons further with the Full HD 1080p resolution Epson ELP-DC21 document camera. This flexible document camera easily captures and displays books, 3D objects and experiments. Simplified connectivity makes installation and control easier than ever before. The ELP-DC21 has a robust and durable design, with great security features allowing it to be permanently placed in a classroom or boardroom. Teachers can use the ELP-DC21 to demonstrate the view from a microscope, a live experiment in science class or display fine prints from an architectural drawing onto the bigger projected screen. Compatible with Epson EIT (Easy Interactive Tools) software, users can take advantage of features such as split screen mode, video recording with audio, image capturing and save recordings to an SD card or computer.
- Deliver powerful lessons with extraordinary close-up detail – 10x digital zoom plus 12x optical zoom
- Astounding clarity and colour – HD 1080p output resolution
- Advanced connectivity – HDMI digital connectivity for high-quality video content
- Share magnified images – microscope adapter included; supports many standard microscopes
- Record and share audio/video lessons – built-in microphone and included software; one-touch A/V recording
- Ultra smooth video performance– 30 frames per second (fps) at 1080p
- Capture, save and present images – supports SD cards and computers
- Convenient Freeze and Capture buttons – easily pause and/or resume the image
More Info & Related Products...
$999.01 $NZ inc GST - plus delivery
Currently Out of Stock